I think most EDs complete most things here, except some of the educational facets of the guideline.
The guideline states we should:
- refer to an allergy clinic directly, via the GP using a local clinic or by checking the BSACI website
- provide a basic prevention and treatment package that includes:
- basic avoidance advice based on the suspected trigger(s)
- provision and training in the use of an adrenaline injector
- provide access to patient/parent/carer support group information
Above frame from: http://www.rcpch.ac.uk/allergy/anaphylaxis.